8th Global Patients Congress
24 May - 26 May
Congress brings together around 200 patient advocates from across the world. Organizations of all sizes share best practice, gain insight into pressing healthcare issues and meet with others passionate about patient-centred healthcare.
Delegates representing dozens of causes unite to strengthen the global patient voice and improve the lives of patients worldwide. They:
- Meet others in the healthcare field
- Create national and regional networks
- Share expertise and speak out on behalf of the patients
- Learn from leading healthcare experts
- Discuss the changing healthcare climate
Theme: Globally Empowered Patients. Building the Momentum.
Building on the success of Patient Solidarity Day 2017, the Global Patient Congress 2018 will represent an ideal venue in which the patient community will be able to discuss avenues to patient empowerment such as:
Knowing your expertise
Knowing your rights
Knowing your network
Knowing your support
Knowing your windows of opportunity