- This event has passed.
ISPOR 20th Annual European Congress
4 November 2017 - 8 November 2017
About the event
ISPOR Glasgow aims to help their participants:
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR
- Engage with recognised global experts in the field
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment
- Stay current on emerging trends in health care
Join us on Tuesday (November, 7) and Wednesday (November, 8) to meet with us. Anne-Marie Hamoir will be at the conference on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tuesday (November, 7): Join the poster session about the Stakeholder Expectation Matrix – presented by one co-author Neil Bertelsen. Find out here more about the stakeholder matrix survey.
Wednesday (November, 8): Participate in the panel discussion IP23: How do you incorporate the patient perspective into health technology assessments? Defining best practices for rigorous scientific evidence and impactful submissions and reviews. Our ambassadors will be speaking – Laure Delbecque from Pharmerit International and Ken Bond from CADTH.