How to add a new partner to your Partnerships Map (Two scenarios)
Step 1: From you dashboard click on “Partnerships” (you have to be logged in).
Step 2: Click on “Add partner”.
Scenario 1: (Partner organisation exists on SYNaPsE)
1) Start typing in the search engine to see if the organisation you are looking for exists on SYNaPsE.
2) Click on it once you spot it in the list.
3) Fill out the details (if needed) and click on “Add partner”. Existing organisations on SYNaPsE usually have a pre-filled information in their profiles. It is your choice if you’d like to edit this information in your Partnerships Map. Changes that you make will only appear in your Partnerships Map and will not affect public details of the organisation.
Scenario 2: Partner organisation is not listed on SYNaPsE
1) If partner organisation you are looking for does not appear in the search engine, click on the box below to add a new partner.
2) Fill out the details and click on “Add new partner”.